1. Since Sanskrit is the oldest language of our planet, your ability to speak it amounts to a unique experience (and perhaps your special status!).
2. Clear in speech, perfect in pronunciation, articulate in conversation, sharp in memory, rapid in thinking, logical in analysis, rational in understanding, accurate in expression and communication, familiarity with a wide variety of concepts, liberal in views and polite in behaviour as well as a quick grasping of other languages and scripts also – are some opf the benefits attached to and traditionally proverbial attributed to a Sanskrit scholar.
3. Sanskrit is really the world-language. Its knowledge helps in studying:
a. European things of the past as a lot of technical terms are similar between Sanskrit, Latin, Greek, Hittite etc. in many technical fields like medicine, law, physics, chemistry, mathematics, astronomy, philosophy and many more.
b. The languages, religion and cultures of the Middle east like Persian, Iranian and Arabic which owe a lot of similarity.
c. Indian things whether religions, philosophy, arts, science (like Ayurveda, Vedic mathematics, Vastu, Tantra, Kriyayoga and other specialisations) which are all the popular subjects in today.s world.
4. A glimpse of ancient world religions, languages, customs, traditions, culture can be easy to get through the glass of Vedic and Sanskrit literature.
5. In this modern age of computers, Sanskrit has one more thing to offer, – adoption of the already computerised contents or the Sutras in many of its technical subjects like Panini’s Ashtadhyayi – the text book of grammar. Since both Sanskrit and the computer are having less irregularities, if not perfect, their combination should work marvellously for the benefit of mankind.
6. By knowing Sanskrit, you have an access to the most ancient, profound, rich and extensive literature of Sanskrit which strengthens your contacts / association/ understanding of a life style associated with that language.
In short, Sanskrit is the container of all that which is Indian. Like the saying, .England, without Shakespeare is a zero., they quote .India without Sanskrit would be zero.. In other words, understanding and appreciation of numerous Indian things whether music, dance, arts, rituals, tradition, religions, values, languages, science etc. will be easy for one who knows Sanskrit. By analogy of England, Netherland, Sovietland etc, India is, in fact, Sanskritland! The integrity of the Indian elements owe essentially to the Sanskrit language and literature which has the universal impact upon them.
7. You have now access to the most systematised oriental language.
8. You are now in touch with a language which is very natural (euphonic / built on sound factor), rationally developed, systematic in its structure and versatile in its usage even while retaining its purity and uniformity (without any regional vernaculars).
9. Sanskrit being the mother of all Indian languages and a sister of all the European languages, with its knowledge you are capable of learning most of the current world languages easily.
10. Owing to the spiritual contents predominant in its literature, the knowledge of Sanskrit adds many important dimension to our personality.
ATTACHED PHOTOS & TEXT LINKS ARE IN SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATION OF GURU DR.RUPNATHJI ( DR.RUPAK NATH ).Dr.Rupnathji is a scholar who has earned the Master’s Degree in Radiation Physics. Recipient of many medals and honours, He is at once a Physician, an astrophysicist and an applied mathematician. He is an author who has numerous publications, both technical and educational. He is a Professor and has been Distinguished Honors Visiting Lecturer at numerous universities throughout the World.
Ancient Indian history, geology and archaeology also attracted his attention. Besides Medicinal Science, he is keenly interested in ancient Indian philosophy. Rupnathji is more than a scientist. He is a physicist-philosopher as well versed in Sanskrit, English Hindi and Bengali literature as in physics.University Professor Language Specialist Dr.Rupnathji ( Dr.Rupak Nath ) is an Expert in Sanskrit Grammer.
Rupnathji is the collector and publisher of many old works, author of many research articles, a noted historiographer, and recipient of a number of awards and titles.
Besides the knowledge of Sadhnas, Tantra, Mantra and Yantra, he resurrected Astrology to its past glory by making astoundingly precise forecasts in general and for individuals; and he authored no less than 1200 books on this subject. He was an authority on Allopathy and set up special farms to grow the almost extinct herbs. Many disciples mastered the science of Ayurveda under him.
Apart from Astrology, He authored more than 750 books on diverse subjects like Sadhnas, Kundalini Tantra, Palmistry, Paarad Vigyan (alchemy), Hypnotism, Meditation, Numerology, Allopathy , Signature Analysis, Yoga and other subjects of the spiritual field. He has also released hundreds of audio and video cassettes to detail the exact procedures of performing worship and to record the authentic sound vibration and pronunciation of the Mantras. Many of his articles have been published in leading newspapers and magazines. He accomplished significant spiritual and religious ceremonies at various religious places of pilgrimage in India and thus re-established the religious and historical significance of these places in the society. He presided over various Tantra and Mantra conferences and is recognized as the pillar stone of the field of the Tantra. He has been honoured with several titles of recognition in various fields. He was honoured with the title of “Maha Mahopadhyay” in 1995 by the then vicepresident of India. He was honoured with the title of “Samaj Shiromani” in 1999 by the then Vice-President of India. In 1998, he was honoured by the then Prime Minister of Nepal, for his unique and singular work in the social and religious fields.
He was nominated as the President of the World Astrology Conference from amongst representatives of various countries in 1999 and has been nominated as President of most of the All India Astrology Conferences organised since 1997. He was honoured with the title of “Tantra Shiromani” by the Parapsychological Council in 1997. He was honoured with the title of “Mantra Shiromani” by the Mantra Sansthan in 1998.
Maha Yogi Paramahamsa Dr.Rupnathji attained great respect, both in India and abroad, and was honoured with many spiritual titles, among others the Hindu Dharma Samrat, which means the upholder of Sat Sanathan Dharma, the eternal ruling “religion” which is above all “confessions” and connects and unites all living beings.Please see his Books.
CLICK BELOW : –
Lectur Notes By Professor Dr.Rupnathji ( Dr.Rupak Nath ) 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88